I am running for President of the United States to make sure that ALL the voices in our Democracy are heard loud and clear and to provide a real choice to voters who believe we must:
First use our tax dollars on economic development, improving schools, protecting the right to vote here at home before we ship our dollars overseas to places such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
ú Secure the right to vote, to high quality health care and to high quality education.
ú Create Tax Fairness by reversing the Bush Tax Plan for the wealthiest and giving the biggest tax breaks to the working people of our nation.
ú By supporting my campaign and by voting for Sharpton you will send a powerful message that we will not be left out of the national political process any longer!
I’m running for President to:
1. Raise issues that would otherwise be overlooked-for example, affirmative action, anti-death penalty policy, African and Caribbean policy.
2. Fulfill American democracy by supporting voting rights or statehood for the 600,000 disenfranchised citizens of the District of Columbia.
3. Increase political consciousness and awareness.
4. Declare the right to vote a human right and supporting H.J. Res. 28, a constitutional amendment.
5. Stimulate more people to get involved in the political process.
6. Declare education a human right and supporting H.J. Res. 29, a constitutional amendment.
7. Increase voter registration.
8. Declare health care a human right and supporting H.J. Res. 30, a constitutional amendment.
9. Strengthen our REAL national security by fighting for human rights, the rule of law, and economic justice at home and abroad.
10. Rejuvenate the idea of putting an equal rights amendment for women (era) in the Constitution and supporting H.J.Res. 31, a constitutional amendment.