The Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) is up and running to provide support for both renters and landlords who need rental assistance. Apply now for this important program.
Emergency assistance and resources continue to be available to those in need of Hurricane Ida-related support, from the City and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), including their Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (see below).
For more information and a list of resources, including:
- Getting disaster assistance and reporting damage to FEMA
- Getting free emergency alerts and updates from Notify NYC
- Finding a service center(s) near you
- Acquiring transportation to service centers
- Cleaning after a flood
- Preventing mold growth
- Rumor control
To apply for disaster assistance and report damage to your property, you can:
- Visit https://www.disasterassistance.gov
- Call 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM ET, seven (7) days a week: (800) 621-3362 (711 or VRS available) || TTY: (800) 462-7585